SPC Constituency Groups/Caucuses
AIDS Housing Provider Committee
Chicago Chronic Homeless Group
Chicago Community Based Black Caucus
Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women's Network
Healthcare for the Homeless Forum
Homeless Action Committee
Homeless Committee of the Organization of the NorthEast
Homeless Youth Providers
Interim Housing Providers
Latino Council on Homelessness
Permanent Supportive Housing
SPC Membership Criteria
To be eligible for membership in the SPC, an agency must:
- Provide services or advocacy to people or on behalf of people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness as a primary organizational function.
- Operate in Chicago.
- Support the mission of the Alliance and the SPC.
- Have a 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Identify one representative and an alternate to the SPC.
- Attend, at a minimum, the four meetings of the Commission.
- Pay annual dues up to $500, depending on the agency budget
If you are interested in applying for membership on behalf of your agency, please contact Sherise Alexander, Director of Operations, at email@example.com